1. Smith, S. J., Lopresti, A. L., Teo, S. Y. M., & Fairchild, T. J. (2020). Examining the Effects of Herbs on Testosterone Concentrations in Men: A Systematic Review. Advances in Nutrition. Retrieved from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33150931/
2. Rao, A., Steels, E., Inder, W. J., Abraham, S., & Vitetta, L. (2016). Testofen, a Specialised Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract Reduces Age-Related Symptoms of Androgen Decrease, Increases Testosterone Levels and Improves Sexual Function in Healthy Aging Males in a Double-Blind Randomised Clinical Study. Aging Male Off. J. Int. Soc. Study Aging Male, 19, 134–142.
3. Wankhede, S., Mohan, V., & Thakurdesai, P. (2015). Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(43). Hentet fra
4. Lazarev, A., & Bezuglov, E. (2021). Testosterone Boosters Intake in Athletes: Current Evidence and Further Directions. Endocrines, 2, 109–120. Hentet fra https://doi.org/10.3390/endocrines2020011
5. Patel, K. (2023, October 20). Fenugreek. Examine.com. Hentet fra https://examine.com/supplements/fenugreek/